Since 1993 our team of employees has directly attributed to our success with their work performance and high level of skills.
We are always looking for dedicated employees whom have the skill, ability and passion for our industry.
- valid class 5 driver’s license
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Fall safety
- Chainsaw safety
- Basic climbing/Advanced climbing
Landscape Division (includes Landscape Management, Special Projects, and Snow & Ice Management Services);
- graduated driver’s license endorsements G, 1A, Air brakes
- knowledge of hardscaping, softscaping, irrigation
- Education for Horticulture, Landscaping and Design is an asset
How to Get Hired:
Generally we hire many summer personnel for lawn cutting and general yard maintenance.
Submit your resume before May 15th for your best chance to join our team.
In the fall, we primarily hire personnel for casual/on-call snow shovellers, and equipment operators.
Submit your resume before October 1st for your best chance to join our team
Other times of the year, please send us your resume, check kijiji, or SaskJob.ca
We keep all resumes on file for six (6) months. However, we only contact those whom we wish to meet with.
Other Positions in our company include:
- CRM/Dispatch Receptionist
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounting Technician
- Landscape Manager
- Landscape Foreman
- Landscape Lead Hand
- Landscape Labourer
- Landscape Designer
- Landscape Estimator
- Irrigation Technician
- Snow Shovellers
- Equipment Operator
- Safety Officer
- Shop Foreman
- Shop Mechanic
- Trees Division Manager
- Arborist Foreman (ISA Certified)
- Arborist Foreman in Training (Lead Hand)
- Arborist in Training (Labourer)
- Sales – Tree Services