The 6 Great “Truths” about our Clients
1. Customers are not outsiders to our business… They are the reasons for it.
2. Customers are not an interruption of our business… They are the “sole purpose” of it
3. We are not doing customers a favour by being here… They do us the favour by coming to us.
4. Customers are the most important visitors we can ever have whether they visit us by mail, phone or in person.
5. Customers are not statistics. They are flesh and blood people who have feelings and emotions, have biases and prejudices and deserve courtesy and respect.
6. Satisfying customer’s needs and wants isn’t everything to our business…It is the only thing.
Tree Services Customers are province wide and include:
- Provincial & Regional Parks
- Town, Cities and Villages
- Urban Municipalities
- Property Owners at Cottage Country
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association/Ministry of the Environment
Landscape Maintenance and Snow & Ice Management Services has been primarily focused on Saskatoon and Area, 2016 sees Sawyer’s expanding into Regina and Area.
Our Customers include:
- Small and large businesses
- Property Managers
- Schools and other Learning Facilities
Special Projects Customers are currently from Saskatoon and Area, however we are able to accommodate projects in other areas of the province.
We invite you to…Contact us for a consultation, proposal and estimate.